Ranexa Connect™: Helping your patients access Ranexa
Our dedicated staff will help investigate affordability and access issues for patients. Ranexa Connect can also help patients with insurance questions and coordination, as well as alternative financial assistance for qualifying patients.
iAssist: A new prescription platform for Ranexa
iAssist is a program to help start and support your patients on Ranexa. This free program allows you to electronically enroll your patients in Ranexa Connect.
iAssist program features include:
- online patient enrollment and electronic prescription
- electronic signatures for prescribers and patients
- real-time pharmacy benefit check and eligibility
Go to iAssist.com to get started
Support. Access. Savings.
- Have commercial prescription drug insurance coverage that does not cover all of your out-of-pocket cost
- Have commercial prescription drug insurance coverage that does not cover Ranexa
- Are enrolled in a government healthcare prescription drug program, such as Medicare Part D or Medicaid
- Are in the Medicare Part D coverage gap, or “donut hole”
- Have no insurance
Click here for full Terms & Conditions
- Alternate coverage and funding may be available. Submit the Ranexa Connect application form and our staff can help evaluate your patients' financial assistance options
- Ranexa may be provided free of charge through the Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
For your patients who need help paying for Ranexa, please direct them to www.MyRanexaConnect.com or ask them to call 1-888-726-3925.